1. What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds, however we do have a guarantee should you not like your photos we will re-edit them until you do.
2. What is your deposit for weddings?
We are very affordable because we love Love. Our deposits start at 25%. If it is 1 month before the wedding, then it is a 50% deposit. The remaining amount is due 2 days before the wedding.
3. When should I expect my event, wedding photos, and video back?
30 Business days unless it is different in your contract.
4. What is your deposit for photo shoots?
It starts at $50 and the remaining amount is due 2 days before the photo shoot.
5. When should I expect my digital proofs after my photo shoot?
Appointments: Up to 10 Business Days
Walk Ins (Up to 15 Minute Photo Shoot with 1 Pose): Receive their prints the same day of the photo shoot
6. Do you offer expedite service?
1 Photo can be expedited the same day if the shoot is before 3:00pm. If the shoot is after 3:00pm you would receive it the next business day.
The Expedite service starts at $100 per edited photo.
(Exclusions apply so please ask the front desk after your photo shoot if it can be done.)
7. When should I expect my digital photos after I choose my proofs?
Up to 10 business days
8. When should I expect my prints?
10-14 Business days by mail after you ok the editing of the digital photos and make your print choices. We want you to like the editing of the photos before we print them.
9. How do your prints work?
We are one of the only companies that allow you to choose what image you would like for every choice of your print package.
Let us explain 🙂
Our 1st print package option includes 1 8×10, 1 5×7, 2 4×6’s and a set of wallets. You DO NOT have to choose just 1 image for the whole package (we hated that too with other companies years ago, lol).
With us you can have 1 of your images from your package as an 8×10, another image as your 5×7, 2 additional images as your 4×6’s, and a different image for your set of wallets.
If you don’t want to choose you can still have the option to choose 1 image for everything in your print package, just let us know!
10. How long do you keep photos?
11. Can you purchase additional photos after you have made your initial selection?
You have 30 days after we send your final selections by email to purchase Additional photos or All photos.
12. Can I purchase All of the photos up front before the photo shoot?
Yes you can! Please ask us before booking by giving us a call or sending us an email for a rate. You can also split up the cost before the photo shoot, we want to make it convenient to get all of your photos!
13. Can I purchase All of the photos after I view the proof gallery after the photo shoot?
Yes, you sure can! When you receive the gallery there is a price sheet with an option to purchase all photos and an option to split up the cost.
14. What is your reschedule policy?
After your photo shoot is fully paid, you are allowed 1 reschedule. If it is within 24 hours of your photo shoot it will be a $100 fee to reschedule it.
15. What is your rain policy?
If you are scheduled for an outside photo shoot and it rains on the day of, you may have the option of paying the difference for a studio photo shoot. If that option is not available you can reschedule at no additional cost. The photo shoot would need to be paid in full for these options.
16. What is the difference between editing and retouching?
Editing is correcting the color of the photos.
Retouching is removing or adding items or people from photos. Retouching is also removing blemishes on skin. Basically if there is a change to a photo that was not taken that way and you would like it changed it would fall under retouching. There is an additional cost for Retouching services unless your Package comes with it in the description. Ask about retouching services to enhance your beauty or transform a photo to make it look unique.
17. How much are additional backdrops?
Starting at $50.
18. How many people are allowed in your photo shoot?
Up to 5 at no additional charge excluding Newborn Photo Shoots.
19. Do you offer props?
Yes props are provided in every shoot except the 15 minute shoot, however they can be added for an additional cost!
20. Do you charge for outfit changes?
No we don’t, however your change time is included in your session time.